Sunday, August 14, 2005

Walken '08


I still haven't figured out if this is a joke or not yet. I mean, if he can get behind universal healthcare, his vote is mine. But can anybody find anything on the site that would indicate this is a joke? Because it seems terribly real.

Check it out here.


It'll be interesting to watch this play out if it is real. I would love to see him pull a Ross Perot, you know, stay away from defining himself as a liberal or conservative or a republican or democrat and just stick to issues instead of party talking points. Also, I'd kill to see Christopher Walken at a presidential debate and then parody himself doing a presidential debate on Saturday Night Live.

That would be worth my vote.

Like I said though, health care...

1 comment:

Elias said...

If Bush and Kerry are the best either mainstream party can do, than I'm all for opening the doors to the celebrities. Why not? If you've got a decent platform and the means to garner a decent amount of attention then go for it. I honestly think that within the next 2 or 3 Presidential elections, the United States will select a leader from OUTSIDE of Washington. I pray to God I'm right.