Friday, August 12, 2005

Rex Harrison Presents Stories of Love

Does anyone have any information about this or any idea how to get a hold of it?

Apparently Rex Harrison tried hosting this unsuccesful show, but they actually filmed Kurt Vonnegut's short story masterpiece EPICAC. I don't know if any of you are familiar with EPICAC, I think it's been published in a couple of places, principally Welcome to the Monkey House (It might be a different collection, but I'm putting money on Welcome to the Monkey House). It's about a government super-computer that learns what love is and then kills itself. It's great.

But if anybody could even give me an idea as of to how I can get a hold of it, that would be dynamite. (I'm almost positive that there is no way I'll ever be able to see it, but one can dream can't he?)

And is it just me, or is anyone else thinking: "What business does Rex Harrison have hosting stories about love? Especially in 1974? That's comedy in and of itself.

No comments: