Saturday, August 06, 2005

Fox news spin

The headline of this article and the story lead in seems odd to me. The headline is this: "Bush: Threats won't deter U.S. in Iraq" and then the first three paragraphs talk about dwindling support of the war from US citizens and that despite that Bush says stay the course. That kind of seems to me that Fox news seems to think it's threatening to America that Americans are skeptical about the war. I mean, you've got to read the whole article, and in context it seems to fit the headline. But not everyone reads the whole article. And I learned from another documentary that the more someone watched or read Fox news, the less informed they were.

I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems sketchy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slow day at the Fox news spin desk.