Saturday, January 07, 2006

Chavez.


Hugo Chavez is at it again. This time he's spreading his liberal politics... er, I mean, discounted heated oil.. to Maine and Rhode Island.

At this rate, all the poor in America will be able to heat their homes affordably thanks to Chavez.

I don't understand why people have a problem with this. All he's doing is illustrating to America how nationalized, not-for-gouging-profit industry can benefit everyone, particularly the poor.

Chavez should be a national hero if he keeps this up. (That's a national American hero.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just rented This Divided Nation at the grocery store I work at. I was surprised they would have even carried it. I felt it was a great documentary, although it was heartbreaking to relive the outcome of the election.