Sunday, October 09, 2005

Update

It's been a long couple of days. I worked an 11 hour shift at my movie theatre job yesterday (despite an enormous workload on film). That's why there hasn't been an update since the Media Play signing. Thanks to those of you who showed up. And special thanks to Ducky for buying a copy despite his utter poverty. There was a bit of a disturbance at the beginning by a self-proclaimed "professional protester." I'll let Steve fill you guys in on that one.

Some of you may have noticed the Pete Ashdown banner on the side of the site. I want to thank Pete Ashdown for personally writing the code for the inclusion of that direct link to his site. I'm all thumbs when it comes to things like html and when I asked him if they had some code to cut and paste I got a prompt personal reply stating that his campaign didn't, but if I picked out a banner I liked, he'd code it for me personally. I think that's really cool.

I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow with some interesting political commentary. Or maybe it's not so interesting. I guess that's up to you.

No comments: