Thursday, September 29, 2005

Vancouver Success

Wow. We're in Vancouver now in the hotel. We almost didn't make our flight. It's pouring rain.

Anyhow, we just got back from the first screening and it was SOLD OUT! We had an amazing Q & A and people seemed to love the film almost as much as they loved their complimentary Kay Anderson pins.

We had some really lively discussions with some very lively people in the hallway as well. I'm so looking forward to the next screening and the signing now.

Oh, yeah... Elias... update the blog...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bryan,

I just attended the screening and spoke with Steve after the film. I really enjoyed it and will be writing up a review for inclusion on a couple websites that I write for. I also hope to be able to interview you guys.

Keep up the good work :)

Mark