Saturday, September 10, 2005

Busy

I want to apologize for the lack of updates on the page lately. I've been working like a dog in half a dozen different areas and the same goes for Steve and Elias as well.

We're gearing up for the DVD Release and the Vancouver Film Festival and the rest of our theatrical run. We're also trying to firm up our next projects and maintain our meager existences. It's no easy feat, let me assure you.

So, I shall try to do some more posting, if anyone seems to care.

Before I go, I want to leave everyone with a mantra that every President, Democrat or Republican, or preferably something else, should be held to: "The Buck Stops Here."

Harry S. Truman said that. We need more leaders with that kind of spirit. Someone who says: "Regardless of whose fault this is, we all failed and I, myself, failed more than anyone. I'm sorry and we'll try to do better."

Instead, we have leaders who want no transparency or accountability. Leaders, regardless of political stripe, should be held accountable for their actions, or inaction. We also need to remove the idea of party line voting. It sickens me that people will vote for a candidate based soley on his party affiliation and then stand by them blindly when they send everything to hell in a handbasket.

No comments: