Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Daily Herald

I just wanted to give everyone a tentative heads up. The Daily Herald is doing a feature on Minority Films and the DVD on Sunday. Obviously, we'll post the link here, but I just wanted to let everyone know in case they wanted to pick up an actual copy. We had a photo shoot this morning for the spread.

We also got our shipment of the DVD last night and I have to say, I'm really impressed. They look really good and even after watching the bonus features a dozen times in the past, I was still entertained by them. So, I think that's a good sign.

I don't want to speak for anyone else but I , for one, am really excited for the Party and the signing events, but more than that I'm really excited about being done with This Divided State so we can move on to our next projects...

No comments: