Thursday, May 04, 2006

Better News


It seems as though George Lucas' reign as chief target for loser fanboys who think way too much of their own opinion is over.

They are releasing the Orignal, pre-Special Edition, Star Wars Trilogy on DVD for four months only on September 12th.

This is good news to some, great news to most. To be honest, I like the Special Edition. I like the prequels. Let me rephrase that properly, I love them. All of them. All 6 of them. I own these versions on Laserdisc, so I had access to them in a digital format anyway. The reason this is good news for me is that I don't have to hear people who are too stupid to understand the Special Edition bitch about it anymore.

Star Wars is one movie, not 6 and those over-zealous nerd talk-backers need to realize that.

Anyhow, they got their wish and believe me, I'll be first in line to get my set as well.

Man. I am excited about a couple of things though... No more Jabba in A New Hope... No more Jedi Rocks... No more Greedo shooting first.... Yes!

No comments: