Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Years Eve

I still don't know what I'm doing for tomorrow night.

Tomorrow, during the day, however, I'm going to try and finish the novel I've been writing. I'm in the home stretch and I really feel like I can get it done before the year is out. As soon as I get this first complete rough draft done, I'll start transferring it into the computer (i've written it all by hand, then into the typewriter) and maybe I'll throw up the first chapter on the Short Story blog to see if anyone likes it.

My guess is that you won't since I still haven't decided if I like it or not yet.

Anyhow, thought I'd lay that on all of you and wish everyone who reads this God forsaken blog (even you Duckie) a Happy New Year.

I hope that 2007 is better for everyone than 2006, I truly do.

From the bottom of my heart.

In all sincerity.

Seriously.

No comments: