Thursday, February 07, 2008

Romney's Out!

"My arrogance is this big"

Hooray!

If I had a picture of him here, I'd spit on it.

His reason for leaving?

I disagree with Senator McCain on a number of issues, as you know. But I agree with him on doing whatever it takes to be successful in Iraq, on finding and executing Osama bin Laden, and on eliminating Al Qaeda and terror. If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror.

That's right. This tool quit, because if he didn't the terrorists would win.

What a jackass.

7 comments:

The Silent Observer said...

You guys are so predictable. Your candidate, Obama won by landslide in UT as well, and had an all around great day on Super Tuesday. But all you guys can do is bitch about Utah, Republicans, and Mormons.

... said...

Silent,

I noticed most of your Blog Posts talk about Mormons and Utah too.

So shut the fuck up.

We have very good reasons to bitch about this place. And it's also fun to do.

STEVEN

The Silent Observer said...

My blog? You mean the one that is barely mine in the first place and that I haven't touched for nearly a year?

So shut the fuck up... We have very good reasons to bitch about this place. And it's also fun to do.

I think this is what Obama must mean when he talks about "the politics of hope."

Stenar said...

While I don't care for Mitt much at all, I dislike McCain and Huckster even more.

It doesn't really matter what happens on the Rethuglicon side, though, as Hillary is going to be the next president.

Go Hillz! ;)

For a good laugh, check out:
www.MittensRomney.com

Unknown said...

This doesn't have anything to do with Utah or Mormons. This has everything to do with the arrogance of a former Presidential candidate and how he thinks that him bowing out graciously is somehow an act of military patriotism in the "war" on "terror."

It's absurd.

He's directly equating a democratic win with surrendering to terrorists.

Not only is that absurd, it's dangerous and stupid.

So, I don't know why this post would draw your ire.

NateDredge said...

Romney’s handling of his Mormonism is one of the few things he got right in my opinion. His real problems where his arrogance (as previously sited), his flip-flopping, his pandering, his disingenuousness, and being just plan mean at times.

AP said...

How are his sons going to serve their country now? Are they ready to go to Iraq?