Tuesday, January 02, 2007

RECENT "DIVIDED STATE" PRAISE

Haters beware...

Hi,

My name is Andreas Haglund, I am an 18 year old filmstudent from Sweden. I just bought the swedish Devided State dvd, and I'm stummed, or however you spell it.

I have seen so much Iraq, Us-election, Bush Vs. Kerry Crap the last two
years but this film was one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. I mean, it's
Koyaanisqatsi, The Friedmans and This wounderful devided state.

The very last clip, the no-one-is-the-devil-character and the not at all
many Michael Moore-scenes.

Yes, that was a film.

Best Wishes
Andreas Haglund

______________________________

I just watched “This Divided State” on Free Speech TV, and I enjoyed it immensely.

Great job!

Craig Gillette
Justice Through Music Project
http:/www.jtmp.org


_______________________________

Hey Steven... just saw your movie. Great stuff, man.


I'm in the beginning stages of working on a documentary of my own and I wanted to touch base with you for some thoughts and advice. Please let me know if you're down to chat.

Thanks!


Danny Ledonne
http://www.emberwildeproductions.com


No comments: