Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Fleapit Three


I'm in the process of finishing up "The Fleapit Three." We've got this Sunday left insofar as reshoots (there might be a few other odds and ends to film, but that's a different story) and we'll have a fairly complete rough cut. I have to say, I'm very happy with it. In the context of knowing our shooting schedule and budget/time constraints, I'm very proud of what we've got. And above all, I think it's funny, which is really all that matters.

I'm also submitting to film festivals as the deadlines occur. So far, we've hit SlamDance and The World of Comedy International Film Festival. If anybody knows anybody at these festivals, put in a good word for us.

Also, if anybody knows of any other film festivals that would be receptive to low/no-budget, feature-length comedy films, let me know.

I'd be very interested in that.

I'll keep you posted, but we might do a pre-screening of the rough cut some time in the next few weeks...

No comments: