Wednesday, April 25, 2007

You live in Utah County? I'm so sorry.

More often than not, when a new acquaintance learns that I reside in Utah County, I'm met with condolences as if I were serving some undeserved term in a maximum security prison. You get used to the condolences, but never the reasons for them.

Pop over to The Huffington Post, where Joe Vogel explains how hard labor is likely to be added to the prison sentences of an entire generation of progressives here in Utah County.

No days off for good behavior.

2 comments:

Wiglaf said...

So that is why I've been out of work ...

LeaveStevePeeved said...

Man! After I watched "This Divided State," I became an even greater advocate of "blue state succession." I don't even want to share a nation with people like the right-wing nuts in Utah. Check out this piece: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7255.htm