Tuesday, September 12, 2006

UVSC's Protest Article

Net X News ran a piece about the Bush protests and they ran a really good quote of Steves.

You can read the article here.

Here's the quote:
"I think it's disappointing that all who disapprove of Bush are immediately labeled 'liberal.' Over the past few years, I've actually become more of a moderate, but it's hard to convince someone in today's political climate that I'm a centrist. They hear that I disapprove of President Bush and instantly they think I'm a left-leaning liberal."

"I think it's gotten to the point where you don't have to be a left-wing liberal to be angry at the Bush Administration's terrible handling of the war," said Greenstreet. "It's gotten to the point where all you need is basic common sense."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve should probably take a grammer class before he's quoted again.