Sunday, September 10, 2006

Reshoots

Well, today we're doing a round of reshoots and pickups on "The Fleapit Three."

I'll be back later today or tomorrow with pictures and a review of "Hollywoodland" (It's worth seeing at least once).

Just in case you forgot, here's the rough teaser trailer from the film we're working on. (And by "we" I mean the Saturday Shorts guys.)



I have to say, it's been quite an entertaining process putting a film together with no budget and a one-day-a-week-for-18-weeks schedule. It's been a learning process and something fun to throw spare time into (not that there is ever much of that.) I mean, at the end of the day, we'll have a full-length feature film that we shot on weekends. That's how Sam Raimi did the first Evil Dead picture. I know that we aren't making a masterpiece or some piece of high art, but I do know that what we're making is funny and entertaining.

1 comment:

bekkieann said...

Great posts! I saw your comment on my blog. There must be a confluence of thinking along these same lines all around us. Best of luck in your new efforts.