Monday, September 04, 2006

A few things

1) I was thrown from my scooter today, so... that was awesome. I was turning into a parking space and hit a patch of gravel. I was thrown, and did a pretty cool tuck and roll. It probably wasn't pretty cool. It was probably clumsy, but I escaped with only scrapes and brusies and my bike is only a little scratched. I thought some of you might be interested in that bit of excitement.

2) I have been asked to guest teach some screen and stage writing for a UVSC class on Thursday. It's on the Heber campus, so if you're reading this and happen to be in Joel Petries class, you have me to look forward to.

3) Steve is teaching his documentary class at UVSC. Everyone should check it out.

4) I saw Robert Greenwalds Walmart documentary (finally) and will probably post something about it tomorrow.

Until then, I'm Chevy Chase and you're not.

No comments: