Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sundance Report #2

We had an out-of-festival screening for some industry people and our street crew hit the streets.

Today, we're going to a Mushman show and have some meetings.

And then we're going to John's movie, Blood, Boobs and Beast, at Tromadance tonight. It's at the library at 6 and it's free. The movie is fantastic and I would recommend that you all go see it.

Hopefully we'll have some pictures later.

And I saw "Where in the World is Osama Bin Laden?" and I have to say it was 50-50 at best. If we were using baseball metaphors I think it would be a foul-ball. Not completely a strike, I mean, the bat hit the ball. It probably even made it into the stands, but it was on the wrong side of the line and no bases were taken.

So, I'll see if I can put some thoughts down about it later.

No comments: