Tuesday, December 04, 2007



Just an FYI... Image's Popgun Anthology (of which contains a story Elias and I worked on and Derek drew) was released last week.

You can get it from any reliable comic book store. Barnes and Noble and Borders haven't stocked them yet and Amazon isn't filling orders yet so there's still time to get the pre-order price.

So...

Yeah.

I've been reading the stories inside the book and I have to say that I'm glad I bought it. It's got a lot of really great material in there and the art for a lot of it is simply stunning. It's like the editors have brought back the short story (which has been seemingly dead for some time) and resurrected it in the graphic form.

Even if I had nothing to do with this book, I'd still highly recommend it to all of you.

(Also, if you look real hard, you'll find Gamma Rae on the cover there, rendered by Mike Allred himself.)

No comments: